Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Mom is a Slacker

So, perhaps you have been asking yourself, "When is Shannon going to post something new?" And perhaps you have been justifying my blogging absence as one of those Mom things: "Oh, she's a mom, she's busy doing mom stuff." Hmmm... well, I'm busy, yes, but not any more so than normal. I've really just been slacking off, playing with all my (and Elliott's) Christmas presents. Proof of my busy-but-not-THAT-busy life below:


Elliott has learned to use the "big boy" vacuum. Crouching helps get all those hard to reach spots.

If you go over the same spot over and over, that one part of the floor gets really, REALLY clean.

Vacuuming standing up is an effective finishing method... for the same section of carpet.

Now that Elliott has mastered the art of vacuuming, I expect I'll have more time to blog.

1 comment:

nana said...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PICTURES- HE IS GETTING SO INCREDIBLY BIG IT IS JUST HARD TO BELIEVE. I LOVE THE MUSEUM PICTURES AND THE CLUBHOUSE PICS WITH MY TWO FAVORITE MEN. YOU MADE MY DAY SHANNON- I LOVE YOU ALL- MMOM