Thursday, March 18, 2010

Better late than never: Valentines Day

So, I realize that yesterday was St. Patrick's Day... so here are pictures of Valentine's Day! Makes sense, right? Well, actually, my mom reminded me that I promised to post these and never did... so here they are!

For Valentine's Day, I made one of mine and Bret's favorite dishes - bulgogi (Korean barbeque). To our surprise, Elliott loved it, and insisted on eating it with (special kid's) chopsticks just like Mommy and Daddy! (Thanks to Aunt Mia who had the foresight to give these to Elliott when he was still in utero!)

"I actually got some in my mouth!"

"Slippery little suckers!"

Think he'll eat veggies if I give it to him with chopsticks?

2 comments:

Alice said...

mmmmm bulgoooogiiiiii.... you'll have to make it for ME some time! :-)

nana said...

me too alice- i don't know what it is either but it sounds good! and elliott looks like he is enjoying it so it has to be good! hope you are all having fun in DC