Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Picture Smorgasbord

Here's a few random pictures to share.

Elliott now likes to brush his teeth at the sink like a big boy.

Elliott in his new crab sand box (I know! Too cute, right?) His favorite thing to do is put sand in the sand mill. However, Elliott is the only child under 12 that I know who can come out of a sandbox with NO sand in his shoes. He kind of freaks out a little if he gets any sand on him at all. As Elliott says, "Mess!"

Elliott on the trampoline at gymnastics playgroup with his best l'il bud!

Elliott plops down on the trampoline. The instructors have told me that this is a great skill that even much older kids have trouble with!

Elliott testing out his new tractor. Elliott especially likes to take a screwdriver to "fix" it!

Elliott and Daddy running! (in case you couldn't figure that out.)

I just love this picture.

This picture is pretty random... much like how I walked into the kitchen one day to find Elliott under the rug for no apparent reason.

Playing in the sandbox with his friend! (Thanks for the picture, Jennifer)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy to see you were able to get his sandbox. Sorry I wasn't able to help you go get it like we talked about. He looks like he really enjoys playing in it. He is getting so big. I love that close up picture too!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww man! This group of pictures makes me sad. Hayden really is going to miss his friend when we leave!