Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Elliott watches the Today show

So, if you know me, you know I am obsessed with the Today show, and most other NBC news programming. Well, most mornings Elliott watches the first hour of the Today show with me while I drink some orange juice and he drinks some milk. Well, last week, they had this bizarre segment on about tummy tubs, where infants are placed in buckets to bathe and it supposedly simulates the womb (do check out the link... it's quite hilarious.) Well, apparently it must have made an impression on Elliott. Later, while Mommy was at the gym and Daddy and Elliott were cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast, here is what Bret found:




That would be Elliott sitting IN a pot. Just goes to show you... children pick up on everything.

3 comments:

Alice said...

haha, i love how he's stirring himself in that shot :-)

(fyi - i think the link is broken? should be bathedwithlove instead of bathedinlove?)

Lynn said...

HA HA HA! I saw a picture of a baby in a bucket the other day & wondered what on earth they were doing to that poor child but I didn't take the time to read the article. It must have been the same thing. Looks like he is making Elliott Stew.

Anonymous said...

ELLIOTT STEW- ALL I CAN SAY IS YUMMY! LOVE, NANA