Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Playground Love

Just a quick post... no pictures, but I had to share this. Yesterday, Bret and I took Elliott to the playground before dinner. At the park was this cute little 2 year old named Kylie who was playing in the sand. Elliott sauntered over and was acting interested in the stick she was moving around in the sand. In no time, Kylie is leaning over giving Elliott kisses. We got Elliott a stick too and he played side by side with her for the rest of the time we were at the park. It was the sweetest thing - albeit, kind of scary! My son's a player! The girls are already swooning over him at the playground, and he's not even 15 months yet.

2 comments:

Alice said...

well, this certainly isn't a surprise to ME! if i were a 2 yr old, i'd be trying to date him too ;-)

ruthann said...

Doesn't surprise me at all- if you think you have problems now wait til he is 16- lol. Cute huh? Thats my grandson- love, Nana