Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How big is Elliott?

SO BIG!! Elliott has been embracing summer in a big kind of way. I swear, I blinked and it turns out that I have not a baby, but a little boy! Here's a little of what we've been up to since our last post.

I see you!! Elliott got a big kick out of the lids to the pots when he realized he can see through them.

Elliott helps Mommy cook eggs for breakfast. He put pepper in his pot, and at one point, he stuck his finger in and tasted it... wow, do I wish I had the camera ready for that face. That was even better than the popsicle!

Reading Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb, with Dad. This is Elliott's favorite book of all time, and he is now finally able to say the line, "Dum ditty dum ditty dum dum dum." Well, kind of. It kind of sounds like "duh duh duh," but we know what he means.


Here's Elliott at the playground, perhaps waiting for cute little girls to come kiss him. In the meantime, Elliott practices crossing the bridge.
Elliott takes his new horsey for a joyride on his pony. Thanks Mrs. Lynn and Mr. Jim for the Clydesdale - E loves it. Now, if we could only think of a name...

5 comments:

Alice said...

he is an ENTIRE CHILD now! not a baby! GAAH!!

his blond hair is so awesome. where's the korean?? ;-)

Lynn Shell said...

It's amazing how quickly he went from a baby to a man-child but he sure is a cute one! SO happy that he likes his horse. We immediately thought of him when we saw it!

nana said...

HI ELLIOTT- SUMMERS HERE AND ITS LOOKING LIKE YOU AND MOMMY AND DADDY ARE GONNA HAVE FUN THIS SUMMER. ALL KIND OF THINGS TO DO AND HELP WITH- RIGHT? NOT LOOKING MUCH LIKE A BABY ANYMORE BUT I GOT TO ADMIT WHEN I SEE THESE PICTURES YOU LOOK MORE AND MORE LIKE YOUR DADDY AT THAT AGE- BUT THAT IS GOOD LOOK HOW HANDSOME HE TURNED OUT- I LOVE YA, NANA

Jim (a.k.a. Mr. Jim) said...

Of course the clydesdale's name should be Bud? Would anything else be fitting...

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big you have gotten since I left!! You are cuter than ever and I LOVE your new hair cut. I miss you all of the time and continually find myself draw to your books (especially your favorite ones!) when I am in Barnes and Noble. Keep playing and learning!! XOXO Emily