Monday, March 9, 2009

Orange you glad its nice outside?

During Elliott's breakfast, I attempted once again to feed him mandarin oranges. Now, I should mention, that when we go to Elliott's favorite restaurant, Chick-Fil-A, and get the fruit cup, he has NO PROBLEM eating the oranges... in fact, he eats them with RELISH. But, if I give it to him without the glitz and glamour of germ-filled play area fun, this is what I get instead...



A BIG MESS. He of course then wants me to wash it off because God forbid he has sticky, gooey stuff on his hands. So, I guess I'll keep trying.



We also went outside trying to take full advantage of the beautiful weather. Here is Elliott playing in his new, super cool clubhouse.

Mommy, would you like fries with that shake??

Wow.... I look good in this hat!

3 comments:

Alice said...

heh... when i was little i probably would have eaten spinach if my mom had let me do it at the mcdonald's playplace :-)

Anonymous said...

COOL LOOKING LITTLE MAN IN HIS HAT- AND HE MUST TAKE AFTER YOU SHANNON HIS DADDY NEVER CARED HOW DIRT HE GOT- LOL
GIVE MY ELLIOTT A HUG AND KISS AND TELL IM NANA IS ANXIOUS TO SEE HIM

Emily said...

Wow! That's such a cool play place! =) Hope the weather is nice on Wednesday so we can play in it! -- Emily