Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Weekend

I realize that I am a week behind schedule... sorry!! We are currently having the deck built on the back of our house which has me totally stressed out, and when I'm stressed I clean instead of blogging. Hey... I made no promises when I started this thing!

Elliott had a wonderful easter weekend. On Saturday we went to his friend Thomas's 1st birthday party. They are bonded by their love of all things Sesame Street. In fact, Elliott gave Thomas Big Bird for his birthday. As soon as it was removed from the gift bag, Elliott went to grab it back. Sigh.... toddlers have no manners!

Before leaving for the party, Elliott plays dress-up (one of his new fav activities).

The birthday boy, Thomas!

Elliott in party mode. (Thanks Aunt Kelly for the bear for Easter... Elliott likes to take it with him when he goes places!)


Elliott eats cake. With a spoon. Thomas enjoyed his cake the traditional way - with 2 hands in the cake.

Elliott enjoying his Easter spoils. The Bunny brought him some Sesame Street eggs, bubbles, crayons, and animal crackers. Within the hour, Mommy was scrubbing crayon off walls. We now only color at the table.

1 comment:

Alice said...

when my sister was sent to her room one time when we were growing up - she was still really young - my parents came up to get her after a while and discovered a large green "E" on the closet door in crayon. my sister's alibi was that it "had always been there."